Below is our refund and returns policy – please have a read over before you buy with us. We pride ourselves on being able to keep a close connection with all our customers, so we thought we’d fill you in on how things operate at our space before you join the Geedup family.
All returns via post to our headquarters located at:
PO BOX 138
Moorebank NSW 1875
Below is a step by step process for all returns / exchanges:
1. Fill the returns form HERE.
2. We will then either confirm or decline your return application.
3. If confirmed, send your unwashed, unworn item along with proof of receipt to the above address.
4. Once we receive the returned items we will provide you with a CREDIT NOTE in the form of a GIFT CARD to the exact value of your original order - excluding shipping. This amount can be used over multiple orders until you have used the total amount. The gift card will have no expiry date.
5. You then use that code to purchase a replacement item/s. All exchanges are subject to stock availability. This means to process your exchange you must make another order via our web store, using the code we provide you with. This does not mean you will automatically receive the correct size in the original item.
Operating hours: Monday to Friday - 9am-5pm
IMPORTANT: Please fill this form out BEFORE you send your item back. Any items returned to us without this application we are not liable for.
RETURNS FORM: HERE
You can reach out to our friendly Customer Service Team a number of ways, the easiest and fastest way to resolve this for you is to fill in the web form by clicking our 'Returns' tab at the bottom of this screen. Make sure you have your order number, email address and preferred outcome on hand ready to help us provide you with a quick resolution.IMPORTANT: Please complete the returns form HERE BEFORE you send your item back. Any items returned to us without this ticket we are not liable for.
We have a small window before your order is shipped out where we can attempt to update the delivery address for your order. Orders that are dispatched from our Partner Providers require an extra step to request any changes to addresses but typically this can be amended without a worry.Please create a support ticket (using the form above) as 'Wrong Address Given' and we will do our best to fix this up for you.
When it's time to shop
Simple - Use your code to redeem your gift in the Payment section of our checkout
Where do I find the code
e-Gift cards: Check your email for your code
For more tips, tricks and answers to your questions, don't shake the 8-ball. Head back to the home page and open out 'Contact us' tab. :)
Sadly this can happen - With high demand products comes an even higher traffic rate of visitors on the web store. Sadly what can happen from time to time is the item may have 10 pieces available and 15 visitors checking out at one time. Meaning some customers may miss out during that high frequency purchase period.
Our platform (Shopify, one of the worlds largest eCom platforms) still allows this purchase to go through when loading customer carts all at the same time. What then happens is when the orders are packed, the extra 5 purchases are place on back order.
We do endeavour to get back to any customer this may happen to within 24-72hrs. When and if this does occur the customer will receive a complete and full refund of the purchase and shipping amount.